Friday, March 25, 2011

Glover Vow Renewal Ceremony @ St. Patrick's Cathedral

>First, I want to congratulate the Glover's on 10 wonderful years together! This great couple came all the way from Nevada to renew their vows here in New York City at St. Patrick's Cathedral. This also was their first time here in New York and they were taking in all the sights and sounds. It was a pleasure to spend time with them and capture this special occasion and I wish them all the best going forward.

Glover 1

I wanted to share a couple of photos from yesterday, as I will continue working on the rest! Hope you enjoy.

Glover 3Glover 2

Glover 4


IMG_3982 w SIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers