Thursday, March 17, 2011

Head Shots w/ Michael F.



Today I had the privilege of taking head shots for Michael, who was referred to me by a client that was very happy with their head shots. Thanks for being so easy to work with! We didn't have much time since Michael was on lunch break, but as you can see we definitely made the most of our time. We walked around a 3-4 block radius, founds some nice places to shoot and these photos are the end result.

Today is St. Patrick's day, so I had to navigate through midtown Manhattan through the many people arriving to celebrate with everyone else at the parade. I was able to get some nice shots for Michael and if anyone is looking for Head Shots for linkedin, facebook or for other reasons, I'd be more than happy to take them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers