Friday, April 22, 2011

Matos Family Session - Fun, Fun & More Fun!

Matos Family Collage

First, I want to say that it was a blast shooting this wonderful family. These kids were probably the best I've worked with so far and they had me laughing most of the time. And to think, one of my goals was to make "them" laugh and smile. Noah and Trinity were not picture shy and made it easy for me to capture great shots.

The goal was to get some nice fun family shots and over all I believe we accomplished that. These are just a few of the shots taken during this session and I hope you enjoy.

The weather is warming up, so don't forget to take advantage of our great sprint specials! :-)

Noah


Victoria 3


Victoria 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers