Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 365 Day 134: Running into a herd of deers

A Curious Whitetail Deer (read description)

Funny how I bumped into this deer. I was walking about with my zoom lens out and looking for Red Tail Hawks (which I didn't find) when I turned a rocky corner and bumped into this beautiful deer that was about 15 feet from me. We both were startled and stared at each other for a few seconds (I was also like a deer caught in the headlights) until I regained my composure and started working that shutter.

Little did I know, there was a herd of 8 deers in total and they let me stay around them and take pictures until I decided to leave. This is one of the many reasons I enjoy being outdoors so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers