Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 99


I know I've probably said it a million times but I can't help it. I love living in NY!! You either love or hate the place and I just happened to be in the love crowd. Living here is a photographers dream (an architect's paradise as well) because all you have to do is pull your car over, shoot away and you can capture a Queensboro Bridge shot like this. Especially for myself since I also do landscape /cityscape photography. Sometimes I get that itch to take a photograph while being out on the road and I take a look around, stop on a dime and shoot away. Eventually I want to capture every bridge in the New York City area. Right now I believe I've photographed the Brooklyn Bridge, George Washington Bridge and now the Queensboro Bridge, so I have a lot of work to do!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome as usual, you have a great talent my brotha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny, I love how you see things differently from others and the shots come out so cool, I fill like I was standing beside you when you took them and it takes my mind off where I actually am. Keep sharing that God given talent.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Daniel - Thanks bro!

    @ Marion - Thanks for the encouragement and I'm glad you can enjoy my work. I love being out there and capturing whatever the Lord has for me. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers