Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365: Day 102 - The calm before the next winter storm


This evening I stopped by the Brooklyn bridge park and figured I'd get a few long exposure night shots before the snow starts falling from the sky. While I was shooting some flurries started but it didn't actually start snowing till I got home. The weather channel said we are expecting 8-14". Not the 20" we got a couple of weeks back but still a lot!

This shot is so peaceful and it's business as usual in New York city, as you can see some traffic on the FDR beneath the bridge.

Hope you have a great night and that you have the chance to enjoy the snow tomorrow. Sledding tomorrow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers