Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 365: Day 126 - Tarpon Springs, Florida


Another rainy day in Tampa! I haven't really gotten to see the sun since I've been here, but all is well. We visited Tarpon Springs today and enjoyed the small rainless window of time and ended up having some great Gyros after walking around and enjoying being by the water.

Tarpon Springs is one of highest sponge producing locations in the country and they have them in all shapes and sizes. Pretty cool. There are also a lot of fisherman and boats and one of them I captured in today's photo.

Hope you enjoy and if you are ever in the Tampa area go ahead and visit Tarpon Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a New York based Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer who also enjoys capturing the beauty of the outdoors & nature.

Followers